7 Considerations on Which has a Chocolate Fountain.
Chocolate fountains are becoming a well known attraction in parties and other events. Kids and adults alike cannot resist the temptation of dipping different varieties of treats into an overflowing fountain of rich and creamy chocolate fondue.
However, knowing just how to make use of this wonderful chocolate machine will make such a positive change between a mouth-watering dessert and an annoying mess in your kitchen or buffet table. Learning how to make use of properly also ensures that the party will never be forgotten. Below are a few things that you need to know about employing a chocolate fountain. Mini Chocolate Machine
1. Place the device on a solid and steady surface. Make sure that it is positioned on a floor that could carry at the very least 85 lbs. The device itself is light but with the chocolate fondue, fresh fruits, plates and skewers, the whole display could be a lot heavier. In addition, a steady and level surface allows the device to run properly and flow evenly.
2. Plug the device having its own circuit. Avoid using an extension cord. If this is not possible make sure that no-one will trip on the extension cord by properly taping it to the floor.
3. Provide proper ventilation. Typically, there are vent holes located on the underside of the machine. Avoid blocking these areas with linen and other materials to avoid over-heating.
4. Assemble the fountain according to the user’s manual. But first, remember to wash most of the components before putting everything together. Before pouring chocolate fondue however bowl, test the device first minus the chocolate to ensure that it is in working condition.
5. Melt the chocolate. There are three ways to get this done, in the microwave, on the stove top and in the basin or reservoir. When melting chocolate on a stove top, use a double boiler and stick it over a low heat. Constantly stir the chocolate to prevent burning.
If you decide on to melt the chocolate in a microwave, do not allow it running for too long. Set the microwave on low heat, and then place the chocolate in a ‘microwaveable’ bowl. Run the microwave for 30 seconds. Eliminate the bowl, stir and repeat the procedure and soon you get the desired consistency.
On another hand, when melting chocolate in the machine’s basin, you need to stir the chocolate constantly every three to five minutes. Note that basin melting often takes up to one hour to completely melt the chocolate depending on the number of chocolate used and how big is the machine.
6. Closely monitor the chocolate. Both basin-melted and pre-melted chocolate requires careful monitoring on initially that they’re poured into fountain. Frequently stir the chocolate and spoon it towards the auger or the guts to begin the device flowing with liquid chocolate.
7. Prepare the dippers.You should use pound cake, marshmallows, cookies dried apricot, meringue, strawberries, banana pieces and more. When working with fresh fruits, wash and then dry them up so the chocolate will stick to them. In addition you have to make sure that the dippers are cut into bite size pieces for them to be individually skewered.